- 1 ：就職戦線異状名無しさん：03/02/04 02:37
- 2 ：就職戦線異状名無しさん：03/02/04 02:39
- 3 ：就職戦線異状名無しさん：03/02/04 02:56
- 4 ：就職戦線異状名無しさん：03/02/04 02:58
- 5 ： 中2：03/02/04 03:11
- Choose the best answer
a) "1" is a below-the-average-college guy
who couldn't get into the Tokyo-Giago-Dai
b) Someone from Tokyo-Gaigo-dai hanky-pankied
a girl whom "1" was into.
c)all of the above
- 6 ：就職戦線異状名無しさん：03/02/04 03:17
- >>5 Giago→Gaigo
- 7 ：中2：03/02/04 03:23
- 8 ：おい、おまいの反日学長さん大丈夫ですか？：03/02/04 03:36
- To find an answer to our question why 1 started such a thread like this,
We went to Yamaguchi prefecture of his hometown.
「 Is there a place like this in Japan still now? 」
The words came up unconsciously,
being blamed for the rudeness by my boss,whom I was acompanying.
The small house like that a little man can live,
The farmer who wear only dirty clothes,
and They kept watching us who were smart.
Because high economic growth, Sinbu prosperity, Olympic and so on,
We were in happy spirits, but now again we regreted the situation of the farm.
That was in the broken house was only his old mother.
As soon as she saw us, as if she knew everything,
She apologized many times with her tears ,
「 I'm sorry that my son was troubled with everyone 」
At this time , We thought to forgive 1 at first.
Not anyone was bad, only the poverty of the farm village was most worst.
With a dried persimmon that we receive from 1's mother,
We left for home deeply shocked and distressed.
- 9 ：東大法学部：03/02/04 04:19
- I suppose ''1'' must be one couldn't enter the college of Tokyo Gaigo.
He/she might be one in ''March-level ass hole''
- 10 ：就職戦線異状名無しさん：03/02/04 15:05
- 11 ：東狂外語大心理相談室：03/02/04 15:07
read.cgi ver 05.04.02 2018/11/22 Walang Kapalit ★
FOX ★ DSO(Dynamic Shared Object)